Wednesday 14 May 2008

Colette's Take

Here is Colette's take:

Fashionistas Circa 1961 by Colette Bate

Journaling reads: Keeping up with the latest fashions doesn't interest me much these days. Perhaps it's my weight, my age, or the styles of today. But, I have one fashion rule that I learned from my sister. If you remember wearing it when it first came in to vogue, then you're too old to wear it when it comes back in style.

Colette, Duana, Sherri in front of Ma's house. But, I have no clue why we are wearing these ridiculous hats.

3 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

I love everything about this layout--absolutely brilliant! :0)

Beverley Todd said...

have to agree with Nicole - fabulous!!
I'm taking a break at MILs right now - but I'll be back Friday & ready for the next challenge!!
B x

Stefanie said...

I love the sentiment - it makes me feel old that the 70's is so "in" now, especially since it didn't look good on anyone all those years ago either. Fabulous job!