Monday 2 June 2008

Challenge # 25

This weeks challenge is to scrapbook your passions or your favorite things.

Here is my take:


Journaling reads:
The passions of my heart are my daughter, my husband, our dog and cats and scrapbooking. I am a pretty simple gal all in all. I just need my family and some paper and glue to keep me happy. They all really seem to go together. If not for my family, I would never have started scrapping and if not for scrapping, I wouldn't realize how much they mean to me. Sounds cheesy? Most likely. Sounds boring? To some. To me, this is my heaven on earth.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love this one so much. The gentle colour scheme, the mini floral PP, the inked heart and the flowers, esp the crocheted one. Great job.

QueenTracy said...

The journaling is just too perfect!