Friday 18 July 2008

Challenge 28

The challenge this week is to journal about nicknames, could be yours, or your significant other or the children or pets. Usually there is a story behind the name's creation, sometimes that's all the sibling could say - otherwise names evolve over time. Lets hear your story...

Journaling here:
Hannah Fanna Camoli
Fluffy
Little one
Princess
Rose Nose
Miss Last Word
Sausage
Hannah Banana
Rosalinda
The Rosie
She'll answer to all of them.

This challenge is mine. I have been scrapping for about 5 years. Really love the paper thing but am dabbling in hybrid (not quite digi yet) I love Becky Higgins sketches and her use of cardstock.
Rebecca Sower's books help me to make my pages more meaningful and to be a blessing to my family. I strongly feel that a page without journaling is incomplete. I love that my scrap albums can be read by any one without me needing to lean over their shoulders, point to pictures and explain the details. (ie where, what, who why etc)

5 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

Sweet nicknames (and some of them are quite funny too)!

QueenTracy said...

Great layout...but I thought I was the ONLY Miss Last Word. lol

Mel said...

Wow. I think you may just be a nickname junkie!

Mia Castrillo said...

I love this challenge! Have been wanting to list down all the nicknames of my 10-month old in a layout. :-)

Olivia said...

Great challenge thanks, my LO is here:

http://mylifeinascrapbook.blogspot.com/2008/07/whats-in-name.html