Monday 7 July 2008

Mcgill punches.

I (Stefanie) used the ribbon punch to make the holes for the ribbon bow on the left hand side, with the two date tags.


The flower punch on the right is also a McGill punch.
Journaling reads:
You had to grow beans in a jar on your windowsill for a science project. On the 1st of June 2008 you decided to plant them in the garden. I was impressed by your gentleness, separating the roots from the newspaper. Hannah helped you dig some holes for the maize kernels. Then you surrounded the baby plants with bricks (so that the garden service would be careful) and lots of sticks to stop Snuggles from sleeping there.

Nicole's page - journaling her passions.
The things that make me the happiest are easily found as they're all in my home. Creative art, being with my family, and playing outside in my garden bring me pleasure every day.
I am blessed. June 2008.
Nicole's sponsored product page.
Thanks again to McGill's punches.

A close up of the punched details.

2 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Great pages! Stephanie - could you e-mail me!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, this is GORGEOUS!! Love it.