Saturday 12 July 2008

Our first reader's submission.

Timi Mercado sent in her take for challenge 27.
Journaling reads:

My earliest childhood memories were set in this garden in our old house in Canlubang. I'd never forget the colorful San Francisco plants as well as the butterfly tree with its purple flowers where I discovered the wonder of play and developed my love for nature. 1972


Materials used: cardstock, Prima and Cherry Arte patterned papers, ribbon and trims, Prima, Making Memories and Heidi Swapp flowers, metal embellishments, Hambly transparency, American Crafts Thickers, Hot Off the Press alphas, Creative Imaginations journaling paper, Fancy Pants tags, acrylic paint, glossy accents.

Well done, I love it! The hot pink and the lime green accents add such a punch. TFS.

5 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

I love pink and lime together! Fantastic page and the splash of paint is wonderful!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! I love the paint technique! :)

Timi O. Mercado said...

Thanks ladies! I'm really glad I found this wonderful site.

Mel said...

Such a bold dramatic page! I absolutely LOVE it!

QueenTracy said...

holy moly...I'm loving your collor choices on this page! Charming!