Monday 21 July 2008

Two more

Eenie weenie scenie Moffy

Johannes

Honey

John Boy Walton

K

CJ

Cable John

Brolie, Bro

Dumb ass (from his older brother - not me!)

Mr Teachable Spirit


When you were about two I called you "honey" it started as Johannes which is Afrikaans for John, your second name and evolved from there. I stopped calling you Honey when some stupid lady at a Mothercare Bible Study asked if Honey was my daughter's real name.

No matter what I call you though, you'll always be my little Honey.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi stephanie! really nice to meet you and big BONUS that youre a fellow south african! thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog, ill be checking in regularly!
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxx

Melissa said...

The journaling on the last one is so blunt and honest! I like that! :)

QueenTracy said...

love love love the circles on the "Honey Layout". I may just have to scraplift that one! :-D

Nicole Drewniak said...

These are just aces! The journaling cracked me up--esp. the Dumbass "nickname" (siblings!! LOL) and the story behind Honey. Well done!

annie said...

i think honey is a unisex name. too funny. its a southern thing. the lady must have been a yankee.
lol.

annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.