Tuesday 2 September 2008

Joanne's superpower LO.



Journaling

Penny Pie, I really Admire your spunk your ability to bounce back under the most difficult of circumstances. I know school is not that easy for you yet you are up every morning without complaint to face one challenge after another. One day you will see the rewards. I have watched you handle so many awkward situations lately and you are doing so well. I admire the way you tackle these life lessons without procrastination. You wipe away any tears and get back up bravely. I know that you are much braver than I ever was and better at handling so many predicaments that you are faced with.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I love the tone of this LO - in mood, style and sentiment. Beautiful work as always Jo.

Nicole Drewniak said...

Beautifully laid out and the heartfelt journaling is super. :0)

Ali said...

This is sooo beautiful. The photography and journaling are so perfect together! Love that delicately patterned paper u used as a backdrop for your entire Lo...TYFS... ~ Ali