Saturday 18 October 2008

Challenge 40 is up!

This is a challenge from Tracy K to all of those out there who use sms shorthand or have children who text all the time.
IMHO Joey is ttly a computer nerd. From txting to MMORPGs to HDTV this kid has me ROTFLMBO @ the things he does. @TEOTD I *heart* the way he is excited about new techie stuff. He will always have AML! (digital or otherwise!)
Translation Key
IMHO=in my humble opinion TTLY-totallyTXTING=texting MMORPGs=Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing GamesHDTV=High Definition Television ROTFLMBO=Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off @TEOTD=at the end of the day *heart* =loveAML=all my love

2 comments:

Laura T. said...

Great challenge - I'll get to one of these one day.

Nicole Drewniak said...

Wicked journaling idea! I would have been lost without the "key". Not very savvy, am I?