Thursday 30 October 2008

Mia's : challenge 41.

Title: (I Miss) The Scent of a Newborn
Hidden Journaling: I can't believe you are already a year old! You insist on doing big girl things like eating chips, watching movies and playing with small toys. I miss my baby! I miss the times when your whole world revolved around me, when you relied on me solely for comfort and nourishment. You are slowly growing up and I'm learning to let go. But no matter how big you become or how tall you grow, you will always be my baby.

4 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

Sigh. I miss those days too. Well written and the contrast between the b&w photo and coloured ones is super. :0)

Liza said...

Love this Mia! Time really do fly fast and your babies are growing up to be fine little girls!

Ali said...

Beautiful... I feel the same way.

Tracy said...

That is gorgeous Mia. I too miss my "baby" boy .... - they certainly DO grow way too fast ...

Love, Tracy G