Thursday 23 October 2008

oops I did it again!


The title is 'Its good to talk (but ov cors betar 2 text)"

I made a little fold out book at the bottom of the page that contains the journaling which states:

Name: Lyndon
Date: August 2008
Subject: SMS
Notes: Where would you be without yr mobile phone? Its as essential to u as breathing + accompanys u everywhere. Its how u organise yr social life + keep in touch with everyone u know. Yr phone beeps 'its customised' text signal frequently, as u tend 2 text more than talk. Its amazing 2 watch yr fingers move like greased lightening across the keyboard - it takes u 1/2 the time it takes me 2 send a message! U r a master at 'text speak' + know all the abbreviations used, resulting in occasions where I have needed a txt dictionary 2 decipher!




Many apologies, Nicola contacted me to tell me that she did actually submit her LO to me in September and here I was feeling sorry for myself and it was all my mistake,

Here is Nicola Booth, she is our featured guest designer for the week,
please visit her at her blog and let her know how fab you think her work is.

4 comments:

Nicole Drewniak said...

Isn't is amazing how texting has caught on? Tfs your page-I love the little booklet!

Liza said...

That is cute! And yes, we can't ever let go of our cellphone anymore! LOL!

Liza said...

That is cute! And yes, we can't ever let go of our cellphone anymore! LOL!

Ali said...

Great job!