Wednesday 8 October 2008

Shannon's challenge 38.

Journaling:
you'd pretty much never guess that i am a fan of *arrow pointing to picture* i'm a vampire novel junkie, there i finally admitted it...even though this is no mystery to my family and friends...random vampire myth/lore/general questions are directed to me...yes i get strange looks and upon meeting me it seems weird, but it's true! they're my favorite kind of book! my collection glaring me in the face, it's kind of hard to deny! although i doubt die-hard vampire novel fans should use smiley faces at the end of their sentences....oh well. 2008

5 comments:

Mel said...

What a cool concept. What LOTSA hand work on this LO. Well done!

QueenTracy said...

This is such an adorable layout! WOW! I love the color choices and the whisical feel of the page!

Liza said...

Love this Shannon! The colors, those swirls and how you did your title, are just awesome! And let me just say, I like vampire stories too! c")

Nicole Drewniak said...

i can totally relate! I have read practically everythng Anne Rice has ever written. Great page!

Tracy said...

I love your LO - really creative ...

Being "into" vampires is OK - I like reading about Serial Killers - morbid??? Whatever!!!

Love, Tracy G