Wednesday 5 November 2008

Weekly challenges

We had a question about when the challenges are posted and due etc so as we have no more layouts to feature today (sadly Mel's computer "died" and Marisha has been ill and is still recovering).

My goal is to post the new challenge on Sunday morning early our time (before 10 am GMT), then as there are 5 members in each team I post a layout every day showing how the various team members have responded to the challenge, with a readers roundup posted on the Saturday. I think we need to extend the time allowed to the second weekend to allow for added participation. Sorry that I haven't made it very clear. I am always open to featuring a guest designer if you would like to submit LO's to me for the team to do and until the end of November any LO submitted for any of the challenges will go into a lucky draw for the prize from Shannon.
You can leave a comment here with your blog URL or you can email it to me directly eyeore@telkomsa.net

Thanks, Stefanie.

No comments: