Monday 22 December 2008

Festive greetings

You still have time to submit your LO's to me for the Christmas challenge.
I will be posting the next challenge just before the new year with a glimpse at the prize for January.

I trust that as you spend time with family and friends you remember that all we can take with us when we leave this world is realtionships, no-one looking back over their lives has ever said "Oh, I wish I'd spent more time at work!"

Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, that He left heaven to become man and lived in order to die for our sins. Sometimes in the busy-ness our focus shifts to the fat man in the red suit and the gifts we have bought, instead of the Ultimate Gift. He is the reason for the season.

Blessings,
Stefanie.

1 comment:

Shayne said...

So so true, i wish more people would remember that! I'm busy with my LO today so will hopefully get it to you soonish!