Sunday 7 December 2008

Reader's roundup

These are both from Shayne - challenges 45 and 46. 101 reasons why I love Woolies.


"Leaving Cape Town was one of the hardest (and happiest) moments of my life.
Leaving behind everyone and everything I'd ever known - to start again with
Dean was one of the bravest things I've ever done. I was taking a giant
leap of faith in Dean, and in our fairly new relationship. But as "they"
always say - "you'll never know if you haven't tried". And try I did - the
first few years weren't easy at all. But now (almost 5 years down the line)
I can say it was the best decision I've ever made. Yes, I miss CT and my
friends, but my husband, family and life we share is the most precious gift
I've been given - and I thank the Lord daily for blessing me in this way."

Thanks Shayne.


No comments: