Saturday 21 March 2009

Design team call

A big hello to all the talented scrappers out there who follow journaling junkie.
Wouldn't you also love to be featured here?

  • I would love to get in some challenge ideas, if you have a LO and an idea that we can use for a challenge please contact me with your submissions.
  • If you'd like a spot as a guest designer, you'd be featured: your photo, a link to your blog and a shirt bio. I'd love to feature a guest designer once a fortnight.
  • There are at least 2 spots open on the DT as well. We require a LO every 2 weeks and an challenge idea every 10th fortnight. You must have a passion for journaling. Please email me 3 of your best journaled LO's and a short bio, picture and the reason you'd be keen to join our team. They do not have to be new LO's they can even have been featured elsewhere before. (I would prefer South African entries just because I would love to be able to send product out to all the team members, but have been unable to for so long because of the prohibitively expensive postage costs. However I will look at entries from all over the world if you're OK with having to use your own products.) If you could have your entries in to me by the 24th of April 2009.

Any queries or submissions please contact me eyeore(at)telkomsa(dot)net


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Thank you so much for choosing to follow my blog http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com! If you want to add a link to me on your blog that would be great, but if not, that's fine too. Your blog is just lovely!
God bless you,
Lynette

Nicole Drewniak said...

This is a great team, ladies! Get your entries in!