Friday 31 July 2009

From our readers and some admin.


This one is from Marianne, unfortunately I can't link to her blog as I only have the 2 peas URL.
Marianne you have also won the RAK for July so please email me your physical address so that I can pop it in the mail for you. (eyeore at telkomsa dot net)

The winner for June is Tertia.
Tertia please contact me with your details too. (eyeore at telkomsa dot net)


While blog hopping I saw this at Creative Scrappers and asked Lady Grace permission to share it here and she graciously gave it. Don't you just love the lacing and all the gorgeous details.

Sadly we are also saying goodbye to Pamela who is moving on.
However we still have some Pamela inspired challenges coming up and she promises to visit.
Thanks Pam and we wish you all of the best with your new venture.

Thanks again ladies for your following and participation. Will post the new challenge and the RAK for August tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Yay, LG (also known as Lady Grace)! Beautiful layout! Congrats to the winners! Good luck, Pamela, and thank you for sharing yourself with us here at JJ. :D

Tracy said...

Congrats, winners ... a RAK is always fun to receive ... woohoo ....

I love LG's work - simply gorgeous ... I seem to be seeing her everywhere lately ... great job!!!

Good Luck, Pamela ...

Love, Tracy G

marianne said...

Thanks for the fun prize! Totally made my day when I saw my page show up =)

janis said...

congrats tertia and marianne! thanks again for playing along with us!

awesome layout you have there LG!

good luck pam!

Monique Liedtke said...

Huge congrats to Marianne and Tertia! And I just LOVE LG's layouts, all of them!!
And what a shame Pamela is leaving, find her layouts always so very inspiring!!

Ella Swan said...

Ooooh yes - Lady Grace's work is delish - also came across her this week - funny that?!