Monday 24 August 2009

Helen's challenge 63.

Title:- You & me we was like Peas & Carrots

Journalling reads:-

The way I feel about you right this minute is not much different to how I have always felt about you. From the moment I first laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one for me and since then you & I have only ever functioned properly when we have been together. Truly not a day goes by when I don't stop to think about what a beautiful human being you are & how selflessly you strive to give everything you can to your family.



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great job, Helen ... love the painting technique ...

Love, Tracy G

Nicole Drewniak said...

I love the Forest Gump quote for the title--great job!

La grande cupcake said...

Love it! This is my take on the challenge.
http://lagrandecupcake.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!Great blog!

Ella Swan said...

Thanks girls - love the FG quote too...and fun to mix things up a bit sometimes...