Wednesday 26 August 2009

Liza's challenge 63.

Sometimes I Wonder

What you are thinking about… How you really feel… If you get tired at times of our daily routine. You are a quiet man, not one to easily talk about how you are feeling at certain times. All I can do is look at you, feel what you might be feeling, and understand what you might be thinking. But I do know that inside of you is a sensitive heart, a man willing to endure lest he might hurt with his words. A heart filled with love for his family. I only wish that you will be more open so others can also know who you truly are. (August ’09)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great job, Liza ...

Oh, to know what most men are thinking (or NOT thinking in some cases ... tee hee ...) would be great!!!!

Lovely journaling - I can feel the love you have for this man ...

Ella Swan said...

Lovely journaling & layout Liza - I know just what you mean - my dh is just the same!