Wednesday 2 September 2009

Challenge 64.

This fortnight we have all used Tanya Leigh's sketch number 46 from Little Shop of Sketches. You can link there and see the little shops team's take on it. So please come and play along, the sketch is very versatile and if you submit your take here and at Little Shop you'll have 2 chances to win a prize.
Here is Janis' LO.

Title: More Than Siblings, More Like Best Pals

Journaling: Be friends with each other.
I feel so happy whenever I see you two laughing and clowning around.
You two make the best and funniest pals!

6 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great sketch and Janis I really love what you did with it!!

cabbie lopez said...

lovely take, janis!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful layout Janis

Mia Castrillo said...

Love your layout Janis! That cluster on the left is sooo nice! How nice when the kids get along right? :D

Nicole Drewniak said...

I love this! There is so much to look at yet it isnt' overdone. :0)

Tracy said...

Janis, that is awesome - I absolutely love it!!! This is now one of my all-time faves ...

Love, Tracy G