Tuesday 15 September 2009

Pamela's challenge

Originally this was to be challenge 65, however some of the dt had a really tough time with it so I changed it to another one from Pamela, (which I will show you tomorrow) but I still wanted to showcase this stunning LO and give you an excellent idea from her.


Pamela~ had the idea for an interesting journaling challenge, which she sort of came up with while doing something else... A "Boggle" journaled page... The idea is to take a big word, which can be your theme or title, and find all of the words you can within your theme word/title, which describe the page/photos in some way.

She did an example for a "REFLECTION" themed page, and developed this "Boggle" idea because she wanted something different, and not so "Hit you over the head"
(In other words, something people would have to think about, before they "got it".)...
(The words she pulled out of "REFLECTION" describe herself, her husband, and/or their relationship... They are the words that run around the photos, in a circle.)

Thanks Pamela.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I think your LO is awesome, Pamela ... loved it and loved the whole Boggle Words idea ...

Love, Tracy G

Carol B said...

hhmmm I like this idea.

Ella Swan said...

Very pretty layout Paqmela _ & I love how you have rocked the single photo three times with different saturation levels...too cool

Nicole Drewniak said...

I thought this was such a cool idea and did it--then realized I did it wrong! LOL Oh well. Your page is smashing Pamela!