Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I feel that I do need to apologise for not setting a thanksgiving inspired LO for this fortnight.
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa and so it totally slipped my mind...but being online and seeing all those greetings has lead me to wish all of you that do celebrate a really blessed thanksgiving day.
  1. I am thankful for my faith in God, and His faithfulness to me.
  2. I appreciate my husband who makes me laugh, stands by me through thick and thin, is a great Father and wonderful provider.
  3. I value my 3 living children, through the bickering and fighting, to the peaceful sleeping cherubs they can be.
  4. My 2 babies in heaven, I look forward to spending eternity getting to know them better and catching up.
  5. The 4 cats that make our house a home, adding cat hair and character are blessings too.
  6. My home, and the fact that I don't have to clean it all by myself.
  7. I am thankful for my car, that allows me to play Mom's taxi in comfort and style.
I am truly blessed and thankful.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

We are so truly blessed and for this I too and grateful ....

Nicole Drewniak said...

Amen.