Thursday 7 January 2010

Cindy's challenge 72.

Title - Nurture
Journaling says -

"For 2010, more than any other year, I have realised that I need to make my family the priority. They need nurturing to grow into the people they want to be. They need to feel safe and secure and know that they are loved. I need to help them with the changes that are ahead of them. To do this I need to be home for them, for them to come home from school and know that I am there waiting from them. But... I also need to nurture myself. I have neglected myself for so many years, especially since mum's passing, and I need to stop and give myself time to grieve so that I can be fully there for myself and my family. Family first, work later."

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Awesome LO, Cindy ... Great start to 2010 ...

Now, off you go .... NURTURE YOURSELF, GF ...

Love, Tracy G

all the days of our life said...

WOW Your journaling is very touching and real. Beautiful LO.

Nicole Drewniak said...

Love this layout and you chose a wonderful word! Very important to nuture yourself so that you can do so for others--you are smart to notice that.

Unknown said...

What a great word to choose! You've made a fabulous page, too. :)

Darlene S. said...

wat a fun blog! im brainstorming now! :)

Anonymous said...

oh Cindy, I hope you will allow yourself the time to nurture yourself. I am sorry for your loss - but this layout makes me believe you will get through the tough waters soon.