Friday 15 January 2010

Readers roundup 2

I have to start with an apology...
Tammy (friend of Melissa's) please resend me your LO, I saved in incorrectly before I deleted the email and now have no other way of contacting you.


This one is from Angi
Visit her blog.

My journaling reads:

Because it takes discipline to achieve all of my goals this year, because discipline overides instant gratifications, because discipline makes all else possible. Discipline is my one small word in 2010



This one is from Debbie
Her blog: debbiesdayz

2009, that was the year that was! We saw the loss of friend and neighbour Shirley, which in turn saw the arrival of Robbie Doggie into our home. Andrew and I spent a few fab days together without kids in Telford. Two Boyzone concerts, R.I.P. Stephen Gately & Take That on a VERY rainy night in Coventry. Molly made her promise at Rainbows and with Rainbows we had a great day out at Dudley Zoo. 2009 also saw the launch of the Girlguiding Centenary Celebrations - a 48 hour Danceathon! A weekend away with my UKS teamies, family trip to Legoland, a Gogo day in Warrington. I'm not sure how it all fitted in!



Julie B:

It reads: GO...Go and do it...go and be creative...go and take control...go and take those photography classes...go and get inspired...go and make your way to the SPARK event...go and become the super wife and mom...go and improve your computer skills... go and become a force to be reckon with...go!



Thanks to all the ladies who took part in the challenge this fortnight.
Your names will be in the list for the RAK at the end of the month.
If I have messed up and you left me a comment or emailed me and your LO is not in this post or the previous one please contact me again.
I was a bit overwhelmed (in a very good way) by the fantastic response and will have to institute a different strategy for saving your submissions - please forgive me this time.
I will be posting the new challenge for the next fortnight a little later today.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Awesome job, Angi, Debbie and Julie ...

Love, Tracy G

La grande cupcake said...

Love it!Good job girls!

Unknown said...

Here's Tammy's page. :)

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47095/view/2535651/-1.html