Monday 8 February 2010

Cabbie's challenge 73.


you make me happier

journaling: 
dear sons, it always amazes me to think that i would be raising 4 sons at this point in my life. i never thought that being a 24/7 mother would be so tiring yet so fulfilling. somehow, destiny speaks for itself. each of you has his own trait which i love and some which i have to understand. i hope that the good values instilled in you all with my daily musings would mold you into better persons in the future. as you mature, may you realize the true value of family life. always remember that family matters a lot in everything. it is the essence of our existence

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your LO, Cabbie and I am sure that your boys appreciate your dedication to them ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

Shannon said...

That is a beautiful layout and beautiful words Cabbie! :) Love the colors, so vibrant!

La grande cupcake said...

Love the LO!