Friday 19 February 2010

 I haven't chosen one of my talents in the traditional sense, but have journaled about something I take care to do that affects my friends & family.

Journaling reads:
I'm always careful to let my friends and family know just how much I appreciate their cards & gifts. Not only when they are given, but when I come to use them too. Accepting gifts without guilt doesn't come easily to me, but a gracious acceptance makes such a difference to the person who has given the gift, knowing that their thought & effort is very much appreciated. My joy becomes their joy & my guilt eases, know that the gifts were given in the spirit of love.



6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

I think that IS as talent, certainly a gift. The gift of gratefulness... you'd be surprise how many people don't even bother to say thank you! Love your colours...

Nicole Drewniak said...

thoughtfulness like yours should definately be celebrated. :0)

Tracy said...

Love your take on this Challenge, Lynn ... it is indeed a talent - to be grateful and to express that gratitude ...

TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

Debbie H said...

Love the DT LO's.

Here is my take on Challenge #74

Liza said...

Great LO Lynn. And the journaling is truly inspiring. The talent of giving and gratefulness both commended.

cabbie lopez said...

thankfulness is a great gift you possess and is blessed!