Wednesday 3 February 2010

Tracy's challenge 73.

My journaling, which is written in the little booklet that is attached as a close up, reads as follows: -

 “To my boys …    Where do I start?  Words cannot even begin to let you know how very grateful I am to have you in my life – YOU COMLETE ME!!  I don’t even like to think about what my life would be like without the two of you in it – I get scared just thinking about it!  If I think back, I cannot really remember my life without you in it!  Greg, you have been there during the best and the worst of me – we are truly soulmates!  I cannot think of anybody else I would want to be with forever, other than you – I love you so much and I am so grateful for you – you are the BEST husband and the BEST dad and my BEST friend!  Brycie-boy, you filled a gap deep within me – you are so much more than I ever could have asked for or imagined – you are the best of dad and me – you are our BEST FRIEND!  Both of you make me want to be a better person – a better wife and a better mother.  You allow me to be me – even the ugly parts, which I work on everyday so that you get the very best of me.  You get me and for this I am truly blessed.  Thank you, Brycie, for choosing me to be your mom, and thank you, Greg, for who you are and for who I am when I am with you! I love you both … MORE … than I ever thought possible … MORE … than I could ever show or tell you … MORE … everyday!!  JAN 2010”



2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

I love it Tracey! Great journaling & so masculine despite the flowers - well done ;-D

Sophia said...

Awesome Tracy...