Wednesday 3 March 2010

Cindy's challenge 75.




My Music
Journaling says

"Music dominated my life when I was a teen & in my twenties.  I was always listening to music, going out to clubs & going to concerts.  It made be happy & made be feel alive.  It also gave me comfort, I could cry, I could feel.
Now...well...it isnt a big part of my life anymore.  Other things have taken over - being a mother, my craft, reading, TV.  But there are times when I need it, either as background music for scrapping - JILL SOUBLE, MICHAEL BUBLE, DIXIE CHICKS, DAMIEN LEITH, EAGLES or driving long distances - ROBBIE WILLIAM, PINK, GOOD CHARLOTTE, BONJOVI, JIMMY BARNES, MIXED HITS or at times when I want to remember my mum and feel close to here. For that I listen to JOHN DENVER. Now I love that my 9 year old daughter loves music.  Listens, dances, entertains."

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Fabulous LO! Love the old fashioned radio you've created!

Tracy said...

Love this ... I am so grateful for music - it seems to always be a part of a happy memory somewhere ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G