Tuesday 16 March 2010

Melissa's challenge 76.


Journaling reads:
I have just a few pet peeves, and they annoy me to the extreme. 
Exposed enough, it really brings me to the brink with my temper. 
Watch out for the warning signs!

Around the photo:
perpetual negativity
unrealistic expectations
laziness
talking over other people
tail gating
being inflexible
chewing with your mouth open
driving while talking on your cell phone
chewing with your mouth open
arguing for the sake of arguing
bad hygiene
not taking responsibility
being rude and inconsiderate
driving in winter weather

3 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Here here to all that! Love the layout!!

Nicole Drewniak said...

Love the vibrant colours!

Tracy said...

Grrrr .... chewing with one's mouth open gets me everytime ...

Love, Tracy G