Tuesday 4 May 2010

Cindy's challenge 79.


Its titled 'Our Entry'
 
the journaling says:
"Two and a half years ago we moved from Perth (Australia).  We bought our home on the interent so when we moved in we realised it needed a lot of work done.  We also left a large 5 bedroom home to a much smaller 3 bedroom home.  But we got a pool and the beach just down the road.  Suffice to say the home is a bit cluttered, I dont have a craft room or a private santuary and work is needed.  We hope to move the laundry and kitchen, build a 2nd storey and just generally fix poorly made cupboards etc.
 
At the end of the day, I dont have a favourite room.  But what I am proud of is our entry.  The front door opens into a short hallway with layouts framed on the walls and then opens into an area where my mum's treasures are.  Our portrait, mum's cabinet and her treasures, and mum's collection of animals.  I have a daily reminder of mum and I love it."


No comments: