Sunday 16 May 2010

Readers roundup

We have only one submission this fortnight and it is from Darlene.








Her journaling:
“Out of every room in my home, THIS is the room I am in 75% of the time! This is my scrap haven, where I come to create, relax, and enjoy some “me” time. For right now I only have half of the room dedicated to my crafts and the other side is a pretty functional office (Yay for my computer!) My scrap goodies are organized almost borderline OCD-ish. Everything is grouped by colors and categories because I love for everything to have a specific place. This is the one room where I can stay in for hours on end!!! How did I ever manage without my beloved scrapbook space?”
You can visit her blog here.

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow Darlene I love the stitched lines for your journaling, and the layered scallops look great! Beautiful page x