Monday 10 May 2010

Shayne's Challenge 79



Title:  Home is where the Heart is (journaling tucked in behind photograph)

This photo of our home was taken in Feb 2010.  Shortly after we had repainted the exterior of the house and I stood in my garden one afternoon and just took in it's beauty.  I really love our home.  It is almost 100 years old and has been in our family since it was built by Dean's dad's cousin all those years ago.  It is now our home and it is filled with love and much laughter, on a daily basis.  It is a solid building which provides a safe roof over our head, but it is also the place that allows us each to have our own space, and to just be the person each of us needs to be.  The garden is where i spend my summer days, each bed is a labour of love and i get such joy from simply pulling weeds or pruning my rose bushes.  I feel incredibly blessed to have such a beautiful home and garden.  Feb 2010

2 comments:

La grande cupcake said...

Soooo cute! Great job!

Liza said...

Love the journaling! A house that's full of history that truly warms your heart. Great layout Shayne!