Friday 14 May 2010

Tracy's challenge 79.

Sadly Tracy's camera isn't playing nice so she has been unable to photograph her LO for us.
However here are the photos she used with her inspired journaling.
I trust you will enjoy this as much as I did.










My home is filled with all kinds of things that make me happy – clocks, hearts, chandeliers, words, tin signs, lampshades, quotes and vintage furniture. My home is a reflection of the different bits of me. I have a very specific “taste” in décor and I only buy furniture that I absolutely love … hence, my fairly empty formal lounge, which is still very much a work in progress – eg. I am looking for the right velvet fabric for a deep-buttoned ottoman and I am also looking for old suitcases to stack and use as a side table and I am also trying to convince Greg to buy me that Persian carpet I have my eye on (way too expensive to walk on though … tee hee …). I am also in the process of collecting clocks in my lounge, which will all show different times around the world … the problem here is that I can’t get them to “tick” in time with each other and the ticking can drive one mental … (one meaning Greg) … My favourite rooms are my bedroom, with my feathered lampshades and seriously comfortable king-size bed, and my formal lounge, which is kind of French shabby with some “carnival” thrown in … I love it!!! Of course, I am a hoarder so there is loads of clutter lurking in my home but I’m working on that too … 2010



2 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

wow, I love the mini chalkboards for each day. We have a whole chalkboard wall in our kitchen but messages tend to get a bit lost on it!

Darlene S. said...

How pretty!!! Love these pictures, I bet the layout was beautiful!

I hope I'm not too late, I stayed up all night doing this layout for this challenge! :)

Heres my link:

http://scrappygolucky.blogspot.com/2010/05/brown-pink-scalloped-borders-jetmax.html