Thursday 17 June 2010

Meet Karen.


My name is Karen and I have been scrapbooking for three years since the birth of my daughter.
I am currently living in the Netherlands so I am an enforced stay at home Mum of three (My Dutch is not good enough to work as a teacher as I did in the UK). I am on a mission to make a LO for everyday this year and I am not doing to badly( I am about a week behind schedule) 
(Karen doesn't have a blog yet, so I can't link you up, but please welcome her to our team anyway.)



Her first LO.

Grandad
I love the old pictures of my Grandad and me. 
I'm always so happy and smiling. 
Even now I miss him and wish he were here to talk to.


2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Oh, what a great mix of patterned papers!!! I love the cute little embellishments!

Welcome to the team! :)

Jennifer Grace said...

Love your paper colours and pattern choices, they complement the vintage photo beautifully!

Welcome to the team! x