Sunday 29 August 2010

Some DT work.

A brand new kit from Design by Tina, called Always in my heart.
On sale in her shop at Enchanted Studio Scraps at a whopping 40% off.

Beautiful flowers and jewelery embellishments that are incredibly versatile. 

12 superb papers, subtle patterns and soft colors. 

I created this one of my daughter using a template from libbycrew-corrine

This one of Hubby and I, 22 years on.
I used a delightful freebie template from Kimb's designs.

This LO celebrating my birthday gifts from July this year, template from Simple Scrapper - Jennifer S Wilson.

Then I got an email from Tina saying she's developed some simple templates of her own.
I am in LOVE.

Templates make digi creations just so easy and quick.

I used this one

to showcase my 2nd son's acting talent.
He was Pinocchio in his school show.

The stitching is from Britt-tish designs.

My thanks to these very talented creators.

No comments: