Friday 26 November 2010

Elise's Pieces Designs

I got to play with Elsie's Pieces kit "snow day", a collaboration with Nikki Epperson.
It is available here at the digichick.com.

 I was inspired by a LO I saw created by Susan Weinroth.
We don't often get snow in Cape Town. We have only made the hour long  trip to Ceres twice, so often when it does snow it falls during the week and we have to go on weekends by which time it has melted.
My daughter didn't realise it was going to be quite so cold and she didn't enjoy it at all. The boys (and hubby) potted me with snowballs when I was wanting then only to pose with them.
 This Vintage Christmas kit had me digging through my baby photos.
It was a wonderful kit to use, the glitter and golden embellies still make me smile.
This kit was a collaboration with Ruby Lane.
You can purchase this one here at the digi chick.
Having my first few Christmases in Germany, means that the tree only went up on Christmas Eve, and that night was when we enjoyed our main meal. We do things differently now in South Africa.
Different countries, different traditions.

To all of our American followers, I trust that you had a blessed Thanksgiving.


No comments: