Saturday 12 March 2011

Cherye Leah



Design by Tina has created a brand new kit.
SHe even created the alpha as per my request so I feel incredibly honoured.
It is on sale now at Enchanted Studio Scraps. 30% off.
I thought  that this kit would be just perfect for our Disney photos and I was right.
But then I did another with these more formal photos and played up the title and I think I love this one even more.
The journaling reads:
You got dressed up in your black boob tube dress, black pumps, nails beautifully polished and sparkly earrings in your ears, hair freshly washed. All because you wanted to go to the school with your older brother and see the outfits of the older girls. So dissappoionted that you couldn't join them, and then when we didn't even get out of the car. Never-mind my girl, very soon it will be your turn to attend and you'll have had the practice at making yourself SHINE!.
(I used a template by J Phillips - a new day.)

No comments: