Saturday 2 July 2011

Challenge 107

If you could live your life all over again, what one decision would you change.
What made you choose the choice you did.
The pros and cons of it.
Your new choice.
What the results of that would be.
Pros and cons of that.

First up is Heather:


Title: God Only Knows (what I’d be without you) {from the Beach Boys song}
Heather’s note: I can honestly say I wouldn’t change a thing, despite the bad times, even more despite the REALLY terrible times: the heartbreak, the dark nights, the wanting to give it all up… because if I changed something, I might not be in the great place that I am now, living the life that I wanted: not always easy, but full of love!
Journaling: You three are the best things that ever happened to me. I truly cannot imagine where I would be right now without being your mom. There’s no way I could be as fulfilled, as happy, as I am with you- each and every day. I love you so very much!


No comments: