Thursday 28 July 2011

Winter sun

Journaling reads:
I was so blessed that the family members came from far and wide to celebrate my birthday with a barbecue. I managed to take photos of the food, but was relying on my cousin to take photos of the people, which she did, but only with her camera. So my memories of the day are full, photos of the day, only the food is featured. It was really great though, if that counts?

For the first one I also used a template by Genia Beana (from ScrapMatters)

Journaling:
July is supposed to be Winter, but we have been having the best weather. We all know that it can't last, we really need the rain to fill the dams or we'll suffer come Summer. But for now, let's just close our eyes and soak up the rays.


I got to create with Meredith Cardall Designs - Ants not invited.
This kit is available at ScrapMatters in their shop.

1 comment:

Marcelle said...

Still waiting for the link to ur other blog!