Thursday 4 August 2011

travels

Design by Tina has a brand new travel themed kit released today and on sale for the weekend at digiridooscraps.



I used a quote for this one's journaling that I tweaked just a little:
Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends but is played over and over in the mind, reminiscing with those travel mates and scrapbooked for prosterity.
 I was inspired by a LO I saw in the designer digital gallery.

Journaling:
From Cape Town we have set off and explored the world, cruising around the south pf Australia, touching a kangaroo and koala, looking down on the Sydney Opera House from our cruise ship, and then watching the ship leave that evening again. America, "doing Disney" and getting to pass through the Panama Canal. Visiting some South American countries and having so many memories to treasure. I love that we are able to do it now, having put off our dream of travelling overseas many years ago to buy a house and start a family.

I used a template by Jellebelleke's template Designs.


1 comment:

Carol B said...

These travel themed papers and LOs are really attractive....I love the map-look.