Saturday 17 September 2011

assignments

First up is Lime Ricki from Robyn Pali Designs, sold at Divine Digital.
on sale at the moment 67% off for $1.


then from My 4 Princesses, a family tree kit, also available at Divine Digital.

Tina (Design by Tina) has released this fabulous, unusually bright fall kit called "magical fall".
available only at  Digiridoo scraps.
for my second layout using Design by Tina's -  magical Fall I also used a template by Jellebelleke's Designs, called back to school.

available at Scrappity doo dah.

Then lastly, but by no means least my month as a guest designer for Meredith Cardall Designs
allowed me to play with her latest kit available at 9th and bloom, called My Happy Place.



Have a great weekend and if you spend some time shopping - ENJOY that too.

No comments: