Wednesday 7 September 2011

Some DT work from me.

We've been doing some repainting at home and I created this LO to showcase the change.

Journaling reads:
Out with the old and in with the new. I was tired of the yellow "coneflower" colour we'd had on the walls for 7 years and so we changed it to an off white colour, called almond white which is simply fabulous. The kitchen walls were changed to a dusky blue colour that I picked out from the tiles. Everything looks happier and brighter and it was all over in under a week. Change is great, my kitchen has a whole new lease on life, I almost want to live there, cooking and baking the whole day, but not quite...





I used a template by Jellebelleke's Designs called simply blue 2 which will be available in Scrappity-doo-dah's store form the 9th of September and a kit calleb "journey of the heart", a collab between Elise's Pieces and Kim Broedelet, which is in store now at ScrapMatters.

No comments: