Sunday 2 October 2011

Some DT work from me.



Design by Tina has "40 Weeks" - a beautiful and soft kit to scrap all the memories of your pregnancy, that extraordinary time of your life. 
You will love the soft and feminine colours.
This wonderful kit contains 10 papers and 40 elements. Everything is 100% quality checked, and available now on sale at Digiridoo Scraps.



For my second layout with 40 weeks I also used a template from Jellebelleke's Designs - 
This newest set is called "joy of life volume 1" and I chose the 4th template from that set.
I have been wanting to try that cut out look and loved playing with the shadows to make it look correctly dimensional.

 Jellebelleke sells at Scrappity doo dah.
You can find them here.


 I used Elise's Pieces Designs - her latest kit called Fanciful to showcase our on going pigeon pair.
These pigeons have been trying to raise their babies for over 4 years now. 3 of their offspring were taken out by our cats on their maiden flights. Sometimes the eggs just don't hatch, but this year they raised two and are now sitting on another pair of eggs.
They have been so persistent!
It was a little bittersweet as my oldest was contemplating leaving home for university early next year and I was feeling under prepared for that.
I also used a template offered by ScrapMatters as a freebie for their Tuesday template for the 27th of September.

Fanciful is available at ScrapMatters. 20% off.

No comments: