Friday 18 November 2011

Some latest releases:

From Ruby Lane...
First up is Bountiful - available at Funky Playground Designs.
on sale 37% off, here.




I also used MemoryClips - gratitude template six, available here.

Next is Funky Fall, still Ruby Lane available at 35% off on sale, here.

 and you guessed correctly, another template  by MemoryClips - this time gratitude template 14.
Boy I am thankful that Ramona creates these one for every day this month.
If you love them as much as I do, don't hesitate to visit the blog, grab the templates you love, 
and leave some gratitude as I don't think they'll be there for ever.

From Design by Tina, we have a cooking kit.
And a reminder that she is the spotlighted Designer at digiridoo scraps.
Her whole store is on sale 30% off from the 18 to the 30th of November.


In my kitchen is available and also on sale, here.



No comments: