Monday 23 January 2012

Safari adventure


My safari adventure:
 My first safari drive at Shamwari was one of the best experiences of my life. Seeing the animals up close, feeling I could just lean out and touch the ellies as they sauntered past, hearing the noise the rhinos made as the grass they were biting ripped, hearing the lions crunch through the bones on their kudu kill, watching the cheetah surveying the veldt as though he did in fact own it. All of these first time experiences were far more magical to me than anything Walt Disney could create. My dream is to take the children with us. Maybe someday?

I used Year in review clusters template by MemoryClips available at ScrapMatters,
 and this kit.

1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love this page!!! Until I scrolled down and saw the credits I had no clue it was digi!!!