Thursday 26 January 2012

We are in love & girls night out.

First up is Elise's Pieces - We are in love.
Elise has released another stunning collection, I was especially taken by the rich pinks in this one.
Having a daughter I can never get enough pink and the pinks and oranges remind me of the tropical islands we've just holidayed to.

 We are in love is available exclusively at the Digichick  and is on sale.

I also used MemoryClips by Ramona  a template from her Holiday Clusters volume 1,
available at ScrapMatters.

 For this one I used Amber Shaw's (previously Ruby Lane) kit - Girls night out.
This is available at Funky Playground Designs.
 and another MemoryClips template from Ramona - minimal style volume 1.



2 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

these are all beautiful and it looks like fun to make them.

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous layouts and loving those paper collections.