Friday 9 March 2012

organized

I have a thing for organizing, I love containers, small ones, large ones, preferably ones that stack on top of one another. I love to sort and pack things away and have my surroundings neat and tidy. To have everything put away in it's place,  that way I don;t have to hunt for my stuff, I know exactly where everything is. Especially as I get older now and don't recall where I left something, it helps if it where it should be.

I got to play with Amy Stoffel's latest release at ScrapMatters and let's just say that I am digitally enabled now. So many stationary goodies, everything I could have ever dreamed of, neatly unzipped and filed on my pc just waiting for me to play with them next week.





as always new releases on sale for a few days so grab them while they're cheaper.

My thanks to Marshmella Designs for the Day by day template.

No comments: