Thursday 19 July 2012

Chicken dinner

 It probably is no surprize that the worst thing for me about making supper is deciding what to cook. The second worst thing about making supper is enduring the sighs and complaints about what I have cooked.
I got this recipe from Anita. Stuffed chicken breasts. I party froze the meat to make it easier to slice a pocket into. Yes it is colder that way but much easier than if it is floppier.
Mix feta cheese, crumbled with peppadews and some Italian herb paste.

 Place into pocket of chicken and secure with toothpicks. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 30 minutes without going to the computer and being side tracked unless you have a new green digital timer to remind you that the folk at home are less fond of "crispy".
Add vegies and enjoy.
Middlest was less fond of the peppadews (because they should be burny but they're sweet instead)but otherwise they all enjoyed it and would like me to make it again.
I made an alternate version...but photos of that for another day.


1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Looks yummy to me! I've become accustomed to cajun style cooking myself since discovering that the urge to check the computer is just too overwhelming. Sadly my family is less fond of it...