Sunday 11 November 2012

Get it scrapped: photos older than 20 years

Here is my portion of the article you can enjoy on the Get it Scrapped blog.


 “I hadn’t scrapped these photos of myself at 5 or 6 years old before now as I had no idea what to say. I could see that I was playing, alone with adults watching on. I dug a little deeper and picked out things about me that are evident in the photos that are still true about me today and the layout came together.”
“I used a digital kit with wood-print paper and greens to go with the photos. I used a template with photo spots shaped as if worn and bent and added a white stroke for additional pop. I didn’t do anything to change the color cast of the photos, quite liking their 1970s feel.”

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Your journaling gave me a chuckle :) Cute page!