Tuesday 13 August 2013

Monograms

I have to apologize in that I have got very slack in posting my Get It Scrapped creative team layouts. Debbie Hodge does such an excellent job in encouraging scrapbookers of all types (beginners to advanced, digi, hybrid and traditional paper scrappers) to look secrets in creating better layouts, attention grabbers in the galleries and just layouts that we take delight in, because they tell the stories that fill our hearts.

I also admire Debbie in the way that she is able to spot trends and get the team to create layouts showcasing the newest trends and that I can even get to be trendy through her acuity.

You can read the full article, here. Including examples of using monograms in much more inspiring ways than I did. I am an old fashioned girl.
  “This is the first page of our 25th Wedding anniversary celebratory album.”
“I used the monogram in a very traditional way, as the first letter of the text. It’s large and weighty, beveled with a silver finish, drop shadowed, and embellished with a flower and greenery. The heavy monogram is balanced by the ornate and classic photo frame.”


The products I used are all available at ScrapMatters.com


No comments: