Monday 9 September 2013

July 2013 Round-up

I have been taking a photo per day for 4 years now. In previous years I added them into a normal photo album. This year I spotted Rosey Toes had some monthly templates, (28, 30 and 31 days) I was disappointed to realize that the layout would cut some of the photos in half and at times I have moved photos around and at other times I tweaked the template. Here is July 2013 - using Rosey Toes template 31 days and the kit is Our Big move by Jady Day Studios. I found the July title in my stash and sadly don't have the credits for it.

I love capturing ordinary every day things and stuff as well as true event style scrapbooking. In many instances I will create double pagers for my events as well as a sweet cameo appearance in the monthly roundup.

No comments: